What Are The Benefits of IV Therapy?
- Preventative Care
- Complete Absorption of Nutrients
- Direct Delivery to Organs and Tissues
- Improves immune function
- Increase intracellular Nutrient Levels Rapidly
IV (intravenous) Therapy is used to administer nutrients (vitamins and minerals) and other medicines directly into the blood stream. because this method bypasses the need for medicines to be absorbed through the digestive system nutrients are better able to tissues in need. for instance high oral intake of nutrients is simply not possible due to digestive/absorptive limitations. One good example of this is the use of Vitamin C in trying to overcome a cold due to a viral infection. the useful antiviral affects of Vit C are seen when 10-15 mg/dl.
This level is achievable with IV therapy but usually not with oral dosing. Oral dosage usually peaks with levels at around 1.2-4 mg/dl vs IV therapy levels of 50-90 mg/dl. Besides digestive/absorptive limitations our capacity to absorb can be altered through increasing age and digestive functional changes, the experience of stress, becoming immune compromised, experience of impaired digestive function, many chronic illnesses, etc.
Simply stated, IV therapy patient’s blood nutrient levels rise more significantly then orally administration would ever allow for a number of reasons. These optimal levels promote a generalized healing and have tremendous effects upon metabolism, energy and disease prevention and treatment.
IV formula’s are specifically designed based on individual health needs. Specific blood tests i.e. Intracellular Nutrient and Antioxidant Testing) can be done to assess if there are any nutrient deficiencies.
Examples of Conditions Treated with IV Therapy
- Chronic Bacterial or Viral Infections
- Chronic Sinus Pain and Infections
- Environmental Toxicity
- Adrenal rejuvenation
- Chronic Fatigue
- Improved Athletic Performance
- Nutrient Deficiencies
- General Wellness
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraine Headaches
- Respiratory Illness
- Immune System Deficiencies
- Compromised Immune Function/Autoimmunity (hashimoto’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE, etc)
- Ulcerative Colitis/Crohn’s Disease
- Neurological Disorders-parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Heart health-the clearing of arterial plaque build up
- Heavy Metal Chelation Therapy
- Addictions and Narcotic Withdrawal
- Pre/Post Travel
- Preventative Care
- Chronic Pain
- Organ System Support and Rejuvenation