Have you been noticing that you are feeling gassy and bloated more often than you used to? There can be a number of reasons why stomach bloating could become an issue, which will call for attention in the form of stomach bloating treatment in Mission Viejo. If you are someone who looks toward the natural path for healing, there are some great ways that you can get the relief that you are looking for without having to go with traditional methods.
If you are finding that your stomach feels bloated whenever you eat, it could be that you are lacking the right digestive enzymes for proper digestion. Whenever we take in foods, we produce enzymes in both the stomach and mouth that will help to break down the foods and absorb the nutrients in them. Without the right enzymes, the food can sit in the stomach and then ferment and lead to gas that will cause the bloating.
- Try not to eat too much food at meal times. Eating smaller meals throughout the day will help, as the limited enzymes for larger meals will increase the bloating.
- Start your day with a glass of warm water and the juice of a lemon. The lemon can help with increasing the digestive juices in your stomach while kick-starting your liver for detoxification and cleansing your bowels.
- Try not to drink a whole lot of liquid for at least 20 minutes before and after eating. The excessive liquid can dilute the number of digestive enzymes that are present and cut back on your ability to digest.
- Try to avoid eating whenever you are feeling stressed.
- Changes in your level of exercise can help to get the digestive system working properly.
- A detoxification program can work on improving the function of your bowels, liver, and digestive system as a whole.
- Herbal medicines are just right for helping to improve digestion, including gentian, atractylodes, dandelion, meadowsweet, and condonopsis.
- Digestive enzyme supplements like betaine and papain can assist the digestive system, reduce bloating and help with breaking down foods.
- Herbal teas can also help with digestion, including such blends as ginger, lemon, fennel, chamomile, and peppermint.
- Probiotics are excellent for making sure that you have the right amount of flora in your digestive tract. Bloating can often be attributed to a lack of flora that naturally works to promote fermentation.
In order to get the most benefit out of dietary and lifestyle changes, as well as the best natural supplementation, it is a good idea to work with a professional naturopath. While working with Dr. Joseph Dubroff at Holistic Solutions, you will have all of the guidance and advice that you need to become successful with your endeavors to end stomach bloating.
When you need help with stomach bloating treatment in Mission Viejo, Holistic Solutions can help. Call us at (866) 296-2305 today for more information. You can set up a time for an initial consultation to learn all about your best options for the treatments that you need.
Absolutely love Dr. Joe and his services he is very helpful professional, knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him and this clinic to everyone